What is the most powerful and profound facial expression of all time? The one expression that transcends all cultures while simultaneously bringing positivity to yourself and those around you.
It's the humble Smile!
Even though there are drastic differences between the many cultures around the world, psychologists have discovered that the smile transcends them all. When we smile, it signals friendliness, openness to engaging, and an interest in people.
3 Facts About Having a Nice Smile
- Smiling Improves Your Relationship Prospects. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 99.7% of the population perceives a "smile" as an essential social asset. Those who have a great smile are seen as more attractive, happier, engaging, and more appealing.
- Your Smile can Have an Impact on Your Career. Surveys reveal that smiling can impact how far you'll go up the career ladder. While smiling does not correlate with your work itself, those that have a great smile are perceived as smarter and more successful.
- Smiling Makes You Feel Good. Literally. When you smile, your body releases feel-good neurotransmitters like dopamine, endorphins, and serotonin.
So what do you do if you are dissatisfied with your Smile?
Not being comfortable with your smile will ultimately diminish how frequently you do smile. Fortunately, there are many ways you can quickly and easily improve your smile through cosmetic dentistry.
5 Ways Cosmetic Dentistry Can Upgrade Your Smile
- Crooked Teeth. Using Invisalign or conventional braces, misaligned teeth will be straightened to perfection.
- Repair Chipped or Broken Teeth. You can transform your smile into one you enjoy showing off with the aid of cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers, caps, and porcelain crowns.
- Missing Teeth or Gaps can be Fixed. Large spaces between your teeth can cause functional problems on top of being unattractive. Solutions include dental implants, a dental bridge, dentures, or porcelain veneers.
- Brightening Your Smile. If you are not satisfied with the brightness of your teeth, you can effortlessly get professional teeth whitening.
- Increasing the Fullness of Lips and Reducing Wrinkles. Adding thickness to your teeth with the application of veneers actually pushes out the natural lip curve, creating a more rounded, supple shape while reducing wrinkles at the corners of the mouth.
Whether you want to be in the movies or simply bring more joy to yourself and those around you, we assure you that a visit to our dental office is the first step in obtaining a smile you can be proud of. We hope that you'll give us a call today and take a step towards brightening the world with your new-found smile.